☺ 50 x A4 sticker sheets
☺ 2 colours (excluding metallic gold / fluorescent green)
☺ Circle or rounded rectangle shape with various size options
☺ Multiple designs possible (sharing same ink colours)
☺ 100% recycled white paper with a water based acrylic adhesive
☺ Backing paper is compostable
☺ Stickers are NOT waterproof and are suitable for indoor use only
This is a print package for the above specification only and no substituations are possible. You can order A3 single sided prints, check our other print packages or request a custom quote if you'd like something different.
You'll be emailed a digitial colour proof to approve before we print. Turnaround time is approximately 7 working days from approval of proof.
Once you've checked out and paid, please upload your artwork here or email it to email@example.com. You can find instructions on how to set up artwork in our print guide and download our artwork templates here.
Once a print package is purchased, we don't offer cash refunds. If you've made a mistake or changed your mind, you can use the package price as credit towards a future print job.
Terms & Conditions
- All points of our print guide should be followed to achieve a good result and we cannot be held responsible for any mistakes or spelling errors within files. If amendments are required by us, studio time is charged at £25 p/h.
- We must receive a colour PDF/JPG/PNG/TIFF proof, plus correctly formatted and sized artwork files in order to commence a print job.
- Once an order is confirmed by email or phone and the digital proof has been approved, we will commence the print job. Any cancellations after this point will incur material & labour charges. Any jobs which are completed by us but no longer required for any reason need to be paid for in full.
- We require a 25% deposit for jobs over £500.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that artwork is not unlawful or breaches any copyrights.
- We cannot be held responsible for deadlines which are not communicated to us at the time of ordering. If you require a quick turnaround
- on a job, please contact us first as we run a busy studio and may need to charge a rush fee.
- All work must be fully paid for before leaving the studio. We accept pre-payment by bank transfer/debit/credit card or payment on
- collection by debit/credit card, Monzo or cash. An invoice will be provided for all orders. We are not VAT registered.
- UK orders are shipped with Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class or Parcelforce, depending on weight and size. Any loss or damage after the point of posting is the responsibility of the courier company, although we'll do everything we can to assist and reprint if necessary.
- Risograph is a manually controlled, analogue process and prints will not look exactly the same as digital designs. Mis-registration, roller marks, pick-up marks and back of paper transfer should be expected, although we try to minimise this where possible. See out print guide for details.
- We order in paper at A3 size (297x420mm) from various mills, which has a couple of mm's tolerance in size. We in turn aim to trim all artwork to the exact requested size, but a couple of mm's tolerance should be expected, especially for larger jobs as we cut paper in separate stacks.
- Publications, folded leaflets, greeting cards and zines are all made by hand in our studio, therefore 100% perfection should not be expected as with machined products.
- Please ensure that Risograph is the correct print medium for your job before ordering, as we cannot be held responsible for unrealistic expectations of the finished result. Please contact us if you have any questions before printing. We do not offer refunds on completed print jobs.
- Custom quotes are valid for 30 days.
- We reserve the right to use client print work for portfolio and online purposes, unless specifically asked not to.
Shipping & Returns
- We ship custom print orders using Royal Mail 1st class tracked or Parcelforce 24 Express services. We can also deliver locally to east London by cargo bike and ship within London city via same day couriers for urgent or large jobs. We provide a tracking number to customers and once an item is shipped we have no control over 3rd party actions, although will of course help to resolve any issues.
- Print orders can also be collected directly from our studio by pre-arrangement. Please try to arrive at the time arranged, as we are not a walk-in shop and aren't always present at the studio.
- If an item hasn't arrived after 7 working days or arrives damaged, please contact us immediately with photographs and information. We may be able to claim for damages through the courier company and will always endeavour to reprint damaged orders if possible.
- We package up prints very carefully using 2 layers of greyboard, recycled Kraft paper wrapping, paper kraft tape, paper bubble wrap and rigid cardboard mailers, therefore damage is very rare.
- We cannot accept returns on print orders due to each one being custom produced. We strongly encourage you to read our print guide and terms & conditions fully before ordering, to avoid unrealistic expectations of finished results. If you're not happy with your print order or think something is incorrect, please email us and we'll do our best to resolve the issue.